shaun Mosswood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I have a problem logging in. Im on Phoenix viewer the most up to date version and each time I try I get the message in a small pop up box saying "login failed" it dosnt show anything else but this.

I have checked my dashboard and my account says still active.  I have changed my password but still cant log in.

Im wondering if Linden have suspended my account for some reason but I cant think what for?

When I try my back up av, which uses the same email address, I can log in with no problems at all.

Any help much appreciated, thanks :)

9 answers to this question

Hi shaun, seems you are not alone today:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Viewer/Login-Failed/m-p/1156911

It might be a temporary problem so check up later see if it works. If your account had been suspended, you would have received an email from LL so I would not worry about that.

If the bug does not get fixed by itself in the coming hours, you may file a support case giving as much details as possible:

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

If you are premium, you can start a live chat when they wake up on the west coast:

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

im so sorry but i have no idea what ur talkin about :matte-motes-stress:

hihihihihihihihiuhihihihihihihihihihihih
shaun Mosswood wrote:

Hi, I have a problem logging in. Im on Phoenix viewer the most up to date version and each time I try I get the message in a small pop up box saying "login failed" it dosnt show anything else but this.

I have checked my dashboard and my account says still active.  I have changed my password but still cant log in.

Im wondering if Linden have suspended my account for some reason but I cant think what for?

When I try my back up av, which uses the same email address, I can log in with no problems at all.

Any help much appreciated, thanks
:)

bad boy oooooo

shaun Mosswood wrote:

shaun Mosswood wrote:

shaun Mosswood wrote:

I´ve had the same problem for the last week, it´s been impossible for me to log in . As soon as i do  i crash , i cannot see my avatar neither since it´s only a ghost . What shall i do? oh i have also installed the latest version of Firestorm and i have also tried using Singularity and SL viewer thinking that viewer might be the problem , but it´s not :( Help please 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.