Looking for 5 Affiliates to help carry out a test

Pearl Vollmar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After having to stop selling my hairbases templates because of dishonest people, I still have people writing me to ask me if I could make an exception and sell them. Since unfortunately we can't always tell who we can trust or not, I came up with the idea of offering them in affiliate vendors.

Before I offer them to everyone, I'd like to try it out with 5 people who'd be willing to sell the hairbases in their shops. I'll be charging a fee for the affiliate vendors in the future but these 5 people will get them for free of course.

I have 83 hairbases (different colors and 2 styles) and the hairbases are mod/copy (I'm working on new styles at the moment) I used to make them no mod, but because I started getting ims from people who asked me to make them mod so they could have the perfect match to their hair, I decided to change that. I cannot have all hair colors available in SL in my shop, that would be impossible.

Below is a rough draft of my advertising:

Fior di Perle Hairbase Affiliate System, with 83 modifable hairbases, is a great opportunity for skin and hair designers to offer an extra service to their customers.

Description:

- Caspervend System (reliable deliveries)
- Hairbases cost L$ 150 each
- 50% comission
- 5 Multi vendors
- 5 Single vendors (1 for each hairbase style)
- 83 Single vendors (for each single hairbase)
- 5 demo vendors (customers pay 1L but money is immediately refunded)
- Vendors are no mod but if you need smaller vendors I can make them for you.
- Redelivery terminal
- Free updates
- Customer service for you and your customers

** You can make copies of the vendors and place them in different locations

** You dont need to join a group. Updates are sent directly through the system.

** Owners can buy from their vendors but will pay full price.

** The vendors are no transfer and for that reason no refund is possible

If you need different colors to match the hair you sell specifically, contact me for custom work (this will cost you an extra fee which will depend on the number of hairbases you order)

Affiliate Program vendor.jpg

If you are interested please send me an im inworld with a link to your store. If you aren't interested in helping me with this test, ideas and feedback are welcome.

Thanks in Advance
Pearl

Not really looking to help, and you've likely already found them at this point anyway. But I would like to offer advice.

Unless you're giving your affiliates free products from your vendors, it would be wise not to charge them to sell your products for you. Yes I know you offer a 50% commission and that is great, but charging for the actual vendor too when others are basically selling your stuff for you is not very smart. You won't find many very interested in your products at all after reading that. These people are after all doing your work for you, that's the entire point of an affiliate program. You sell stuff and the person with the vendor makes bit here and there. No need to milk even more out of the deal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.