Sign in to follow this  
RoyalFrost

unknown underage booter, and im not underage

Im trying to teleport in to some of my favorite spots, but then something pops up the chat box saying something called the unknown under age booter or something or other has booted you out. I am certainly not under age and my account on this site says i went through the age verification process and has access to the adult rated areas. I does not even try to teleport me to other areas after that. 

Is this a glitch or an attack on my person that i should be worried about?

How do i fix it? and reloging does not fix it.  

Without knowing more about the security object that booted you, its really hard to guess what its intent was.  It might have nothing to do with RL age.  Some places control access based on avatar age,   You may have run into a newbee-unfriendly location.  Or could just be that someone was trying to program their security orb and made a mistake.  If you really want to pursue an answer, you need to look at the object and see who its owner is and contact them directly.  You can usually get that information right from the chat by right clicking on the object name and selecting Object information.

--Cinn

Typically, a sensible landowner would only use something like the under age boot script temporarily, in the case of a griefing attack by throwaway alts -- since you say you've been here over a month, it sounds as if the landowner may have misconfigured it.    A typical limit would be two or three days old, in my view.  

just got news from an older player saying they set their security thing so that only 90+ day olds could enter.

Thank you all for all your help.