Update store location?

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a way to update store location on marketplace for all my items? I updated the location in store info, but all the "see item in SL" links for individual items are still linked to my old place. There must be a way to automatically change the location for all items right?... I mean for people with several hundred or even thousands of items that would be impossible to change by hand.

I did it all by hand, one item at a time, when I moved my shop a year ago.  I remember having the same question and then wondering how a global function would handle a lot of my Marketplace items that are not in an in-word shop at all?  Or what if I had two kinds of items in Marketplace, but had them in different stores in world?  How would I do a global change that would affect only the items that belonged in the shop I moved?  I can see that a global function could be handy, but it would have to be a lot more sophisticated than all-or-nothing.

Go to "Merchant Home" and then "Manage Inventory"

Place a tick in the first box in the blue/grey menu bar - this has the effect of selecting every item on the page

Go to "Modify Selected Items" and choose "Edit" and then click on "Go"

You can now edit multiple items at the same time.

Note, sadly this can only edit a page of items and there appears to be a temporary bug at the moment, which limits the number of items that appears on each page. This means that this procedure will only allow you to edit five items at a time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.