This sounds insane - wearing magic box?

Flannery Salvadori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You'll see the new system referred to as Direct Delivery. It was to be rolling out last month, but obviously there are some delays.

The Commerce Team is not communicative so I'm not up on where they are in their development process. We may see something this month, but don't hold your breath.

The support for the Direct Delivery has been in the recent region server updates. It is not the Commerce Team's fault if the code had to be rolled back because of other issues such as the script optimization that resulted in scripts running worse and the region performance slowing down. Everything is interconnected. Eventually it will all roll out and remain stable long enough to proceed.

In my own experience, wearing a magic box can work much better than rezzing it in land, but the effect is not sustainable unless you remain logged on.

Also the box says that it thinks it is rezzed on whatever land you were on when you attached it, so if that sim goes down or gets restarted, I wouldn't be certain what to expect. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.