Stalking tools?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is an old topic, but...

Icecreamyume wrote:

but im not sure how they do it

9 times out of 10: Someone gives you something 'free', with a script inserted into it that tells others of your position. Remove your attachments one at a time, and see if this confuses your persuers.

Icecreamyume wrote:

they are not only stalking you in sl  be aware, he must be stalking you when you are searching through the web, the pages you are visiting you will find him there also, i dont really know but i wonder why linden labs doesnt do anything when you are report them, they dont listen to you, they wont do anything because i have been stalked for years and reporting for years, since linden labs didnt listen to me, i griefed the stalker everytime he was getting close to me

1. You say you see this person on the web, while you're not in SL? I don't know what that means, but your PC's security is your own responsibility. If you have been infected with a trojan or virus, LL have no responsibility to help you fix this problem. You should not be using an infected PC for anything that requires authentication, such as SL.

2. If you grief your attacker, the odds are you'll involve someone who doesn't deserve it. Even if you don't, though, expect that LL will assume you're just as troublesome as they are - and they'll judge you the same.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.