Animations for an AO?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is my first time posting in this section, I apologize if it is a dumb question. Where can I buy animations I can drop in to my AO, I am using the akeyo by the way. I am especialy looking for sitting animations. The reason I am asking is I was in a store to day buying some and spent about 700 lindne sonly to find out when I got home and opened them up that they were only pose balls, stupid of me I know. The animations were fantasatic, just not usable in an AO.

Help?

In any store that has animations (I like Vista, don't have an LM at the moment but you can find them in search) always go to the section that is advertising AO's...You can purchase a full AO already loaded or stand on the pads and cycle through each one individually and purchase seperate the ones you like :)

Have fun...

• Like 1

Hi Ricky, like has been said, the places you purchase ao's can also be the same places you purchase separate animations to add to and or replace the animations in your ao. You mention the type you have, Akeyo. You could go back there and purchase separate animations by standing on the pose stands and cycling through the animations and choosing the one you like by right clicking and choosing pay. 

The main thing I would be concerned about is compatibility.

There are several animation stores in world, I am providing two links to get you started, as you can see, I am just typing key words into the search bar, but that should get you going and able to compare a bunch of different animations to make yours your own. Best of luck!

http://maps.secondlife.com/index.php?q=ao+animations&s=Places

http://search.secondlife.com/?query_term=ao+animations&collection_chosen=all&sort=&isLeftColOpen=true

First, rezz the poseballs, and rightclick/edit, then goto the general tab. See if the poseballs are modify and copy. If they are, it is likely you can goto the contents of the poseball and the animations will be, at least be copy, hopefully modify too.

As was said, there are many animation stores inworld. Usually there are things called animation vendor, which have right and left arrows to cycle through the anims.

1 last note, is that I understand Akeyo has a unique hud, that has you add animations to it in a specific way, plus the animations need to be labeled correctly to add them to his HUD. I don't want to go too deeply into it, as it is not my product and I've never owned 1. I have see his video tho, and I'm sure you can search Youtube to see his tutorial. If I'm wrong in anyway, I apologize to Akeyo.

If you are still confused, try to contact the animator you bought the items from.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.