Why won't my items that I purchased appear in my Appearance or Inventory?

Gaaraluva15

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello Gaaraluva and welcome to SL Forums. At first open the 2nd tab of your inventory called "Recent" and check out if you can find them there. Usually you see a box. If you reloged, look into the folder called "Objects" in your main inventory.

If you are sure that you can't find them, open your dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> and check out if your purchases have been delivered. If yes, means that the merchants got payed. If not, normally you must to wait up to 24 hours. If this time expires, submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened and wait for a reply.

Alternatively contact the merchant. In your order history you see the name of him/her. Get a copy of your last purchases, open your inventory and click the small cross down there --> New notecard --> paste there and write everything else you want (politely ask for redelivery) --> use the search in world to find the merchant --> IM and send the notecard.

Good luck.

Check the things LoveAngel suggests.

Did you get a Keep/discard dialog in world after you made the purchase? If so, check in your 'Objects' folder in your inventory. Items may be placed there if they are packed in a box. Otherwise a folder - most often with the name of the product - should appear somewhere on the top level in your inventory. It may also be that you encountered a glitch in the system. I have had items not show up in my inventory even if I clicked 'Keep' in the delivery messagebox. The only option in this case is to contact the seller and see if they are willing to give you another item.

- Luc -

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.