Sign in to follow this  
Pamela Galli

LL broke my content

I have a table that rezzes food items from its contents - there are two pages in the menu.

Today I got a report that the table breaks when the page is changed.

I was able to fix the table by using a different script -- but this means I will have to replace every one of these tables I have ever sold.

*hugs Pamela* Aw it sucks when they do that.... I remember back when Lindens broke all my firebreathing dragons. They wouldn't stop... breathing... fire... ever  @_______@

until i fixed them all that is

I don't know if you have an update system Pamela, but Roberto, my business partner made a thing he calls Group something or other that can send out mass updates for a products. All you have to do is but the product in the Groups whatever box, and then add the whole list of customers to a notecard and hit the send. I use it all the time. Contact Roberto Salubrius, if you need it.

Thanks all -- Rolig did an update of this script for me before so she can probably figure out what the difference is. I don't know anything about scripts. But I do know this table was fine not long ago.

Thanks Medhue -- I use Fred Allandale's subscriber to send out updates. Just a pain to make a list of every single person who has ever bought one.

Yeah, I know how it is. Most of my most popular AOs have gotten numerous updates over the years. As I do things better or add features, every1 gets a new 1. I have to keep update lists of all those AOs. Plus, because of the animation looping bug, which might actually get fixed now, and 2 animation priority bugs that LL created, I was forced to update most of those a couple of times. Well, not forced but you know what i mean.