Sign in to follow this  
Villain Baroque

What was the most romantic thing someone ever said to you in SL besides "I love you" ?

I collected some romantic messages from some friends of mine for my exhibit at the SL 8th birthday event some months ago. Most of them answered "I love you". Well, from the right person this is indeed the most romantic thing to tell someone else, don't I know, but ...

... but, I got some other very inspiring and creative love declarations as well. I would like to know which line impressed you most besides the classic "I love you". What did someone say to you that made you think "I am really loved"? :matte-motes-inlove:

not so much something someone said but what they did a good friend of mine went through a phase of creating beautiful fractal art for sale in SL and i'd bought some of them one day the friend gave me a new one as a gift and said either 'i was thinking about you when i made this' or 'it was inspired by you' i can't quite remember which one but i thought it was really sweet and where possible i've always had it rezzed inworld because i really like it 

Someone close to me once said this to me:

We will find our way

and it will be kind and sweet

tender and loving

passionate and hot

fire and flames

yes - ONE

we will open doors and find depth

and we will always land softly.

I am yours.

After having a ring designed for me:

""I must tell you about your ring.

You see.....they're not diamonds,they're stars.
Taken from the Andromeda constellation, disguised as jewels (except to your eyes) so the gods cannot take them back, and set into this ring for you.
What once sparkled in the night sky, now sparkles even more beautifully on your finger.
From now on, whenever anyone looks through a telescope, there will be five less lights in the Heavens."

And one night when I was feeling insecure about our future:

"Will you come for me? Will you tell me there is no other in this life? Will you take this body into you, consuming the passion within? Will you lie with me upon a rainbow of golden light and watch the rain fall like blue drops on the green canvas below?

I hope and wish for the day when we finally see each other and reduce the distance between us to nothing. Our eyes unable to tear away from each other. Our arms finally holding the one they have so longed for. Our lips meeting the last one we'll ever kiss."

@Claireschen Hesten: You were your friends muse. Very inspiring indeed.

@UncommonTruth: Don't give up. There are romantic guys out there.

@Faithless Babii: That's so lovely. Congratulation to such a partner.

@Storm Clarence: That's sad. I hope that you find someone someday who says something more romantic to you.

@Venus Petrov: Very impressive. Yes, I can imagine that this was said by someone close to you.

@Sashay Wildrose: Ah, that's so romantic. You found a true treasure in this person.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Thanks, I'm not out there looking for romance tho lol. :matte-motes-tongue:

Famous last words :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

For me the most romantic thing wasn't said but was a photo.  My sl partner at the time put up a real life photo in picks - our names in a heart, written in sand on a beach near his home.

He never said a word, just put the photo in his picks ... was very romantic.

Once i met a therapist on here doing research for her masters.  She was so funny, always dressed so business and never tried to look better in SL.  Her questions were so steriile like,  "how do you feel when your communicating with someone in SL?"

About 4 months later she had flown to Italy to be with a guy she fell in love with.  Not saying thats for you or anyone,  was just a cute story your thought reminded me of.  :matte-motes-smitten: