Direct Delivery Development

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The only problem I have with this is I run a script in the magic box which monitors when certain items are delivered. When said item is sold it is added to my own data base which is used for other purposes like validation or updates. With this system how could I do this since you can't easily run a script on the avatar without using 3rd party software and have another avatar always logged in as a bot. Now if we can always use the magic box I won;t have a problem.

If there is a options to have a message sent to a certain object inworld that would be great. info like UUID of the person receiving the object and buyer. Product name or number listed on the marketplace or any other useful info.

But to have only the option for direct deliver from my inventory will cause me grief and I am sure with others down the road.

At least you heard of an API. But wonder how to test what they have now since you can't really test it on Aditi for selling items on the market place. I am guessing testing will have to be on Angi. I tried the installer link a few time but seems to be broken Other viewers . They will need to have the API in place for a couple months before they ever remove fuction of the magic box.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.