llSet(or Get)PrimitiveParameter[PRIM_TYPE_(??types up to 7??)]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There is no PRIM_TYPE parameter for PRIM_TYPE_MESH yet.  Here's the most recent relevant conversation I could find about it, from Kelly Linden's office hours in September 2010:

Kaluura Boa: Will there be associated LSL functions at least?
Haravikk Mistral: It figures that meshes appear just as I finish learning to make sculpties =D
Kelly Linden: shoot zep. what do you mean kaluura
Kaluura Boa: I don't know... At least a PRIM_TYPE_MESH added to llSLPP(F)
Kelly Linden: oh! for mesh. I'm not really sure right now. I need to talk with them about that.

Unless Void Singer or someone closer to this than I am drops by here to add more information, I think the best way to get a good answer is to send Kelly an IM or get to the next User Group meeting and ask there.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

There is no PRIM_TYPE parameter for PRIM_TYPE_MESH yet.  Here's the most recent relevant conversation I could find about it, from Kelly Linden's office hours in September 2010:

Kaluura Boa: Will there be associated LSL functions at least?
Haravikk Mistral: It figures that meshes appear just as I finish learning to make sculpties =D
Kelly Linden: shoot zep. what do you mean kaluura
Kaluura Boa: I don't know... At least a PRIM_TYPE_MESH added to llSLPP(F)
Kelly Linden: oh! for mesh. I'm not really sure right now. I need to talk with them about that.

Unless Void Singer or someone closer to this than I am drops by here to add more information, I think the best way to get a good answer is to send Kelly an IM or get to the next User Group meeting and ask there.

• Like 1

Hi all, and thanks for comments.

One point note: I was not supposing the meshes as "parameter over 7". There was some more prims before meshes introduction, handly editable by third party viewers as Emerald, Phoenix. For example: Line->Half-Circle, Circle->Hal-Circle eccetera... I did a project (a linked project) with these prims but unfortunately I discovered late at the end, that I cannot edit them by script. This means pull away a lot of done work... I did this project with the target to avoid lag (generated by sculpted prims) having good compromise of 3D aspect.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.