ROSWELL UFO incident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like the idea.

There aren't many realistic 1950s (roleplay) sims out there as far as I know and it wouldn't be a LOT of work to set it up.

Mostly desert, nice 50s Diner in the middle with a few shops and apartments, down the road a military base... and in the mountains.... well just don't go there at night.

Yep, that could be awesome.

Put a big amazing flying saucer in the sky and you're on your way.

Even if the roleplay doesn't attract a crowd, you could still have lots of fun with the 50s theme, dancing to Eddie Cochran by the jukebox with a sailor :)

Jo Yardley wrote:

I like the idea.

There aren't many realistic 1950s (roleplay) sims out there as far as I know and it wouldn't be a LOT of work to set it up.

Mostly desert, nice 50s Diner in the middle with a few shops and apartments, down the road a military base... and in the mountains.... well just don't go there at night.

Yep, that could be awesome.

Put a big amazing flying saucer in the sky and you're on your way.

Even if the roleplay doesn't attract a crowd, you could still have lots of fun with the 50s theme, dancing to Eddie Cochran by the jukebox with a sailor
:)

Jo, my spaceship isn't big or amazing (nor is it there at the moment, I was just visiting), but The Mother Road has your desert, a 50's diner, an airport that could pass for a military base and a haunting quiet I adore. If you listen carefuly, I think you could hear the voices of the old timers chatting at the Texaco station or the sound of rattling china and Eddie Cochran at The Mother Road Diner. And, if you close your eyes a moment... maybe, just maybe, you'll detect an eerie hum off in the distance.

TexacoSpaceship3.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

i  was  thinking   the  same  thing  not  too long  ago  that  it'd  be  really  cool  if  there  were  more  sims  dedicated  to  a  certain  decade.  i  know  there's  a  store  in  world  that's  completly dedicated  to  all  things 50's  called FIN.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.