Why is my linden limit so low. it says I can only buy .40 cents worth of L$. I'm only a week old.

JxCARTERx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why is my linden limit so low. it says I can only buy .40 cents worth of L$. I'm only a week old. can somebody please help me? because i want to exchange for more but it won't allow me to. i've already had 2 successful purchases prior to this happening. one purchase for 30 dollars and 1 purchase for 70 dollars.

4 answers to this question

Hello and welcome to SL Forums. Your trading limit starts from when you make your first buy & it will go up automatically after that each week until it reaches level 1 US$2500 a month. After that it will depend on your activity. Please see: https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.p​hp

If you urgently need to buy more lindens you can use one of the acceptable Third-Part Exchanges:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Officia​l:Linden_Dollar_Marketplace

• Like 1

You may make a special request to LL as follows:

How to request review of your limits

You may request a review of your account to increase your limits. Please visit the support system and submit a ticket.

Premium account holders should select the Billing and L$ -> LindeX™ Tier Review ticket options.

Basic account holders should select "Special Questions - Basic account or Guest Login" -> LindeX™ Tier Review.

We'll review your request and get back to you within 5 business days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.