Robeyn

What is a master supposed to do?

I remember last year there was a "BDSM forum" group to join. They all sit in a circle and talk. Check it out if it is still there. They are nice and will help. I only went a couple times because theuy were a bit serious in a nice way and I just wanted to wear latex.

Also on SL as mentioned if you just want to role play go to BDSM clubs and have fun for evening. To me being someone's sub/slave is like partnering.

You could always find a guy buy a collar and just wear it when u r together. I think collars are so romantic. Rather like a wedding ring, but they show up better and cost way less. I have one and wear it once in a while. My RL sister is on SL sometimes and lives in another state. Once she tricked me. When I had it on she said click in menu click clikc click and type her name in it so I did. Uh oh the next day it would not come off. She was mean the would not remove it for almost 2 weeks. I was really mad because I wanted to wear a gold ball gown and that silver collar did not match. Later someone said if I did something I could have removed it. Well just to make sure it did not happen agaion I disposed of the collar and bought me another one just like it which I will never go click clikc click type in their name on the menu... I guess I am trying to say be careful because on SL sometimes you can't trust your own sister...

True Masters and Mistresses will eventually make you beg for their collar because you admire their personality and you want to be with them. Fake Masters will just force their collar on you.....Simple. Be careful if you decide to put it on your neck.....

i was just reading this and thought its quite interesting.

Well from my experiences, a Master is just a Master when he feels naughty. Then he would spank me and do all sorts of kinky stuff with me.

So basically (to me) it's like "Honey, i'm feeling naughty let's play Master and Slave"

I would love to meet a Master/Mistress who doesn't think about sex all the time. I am sure theres other things they can do with their Subs/Slaves. Like maybe going dancing? Or just sit by the fire and talk? Or even go shopping together?

Yeah that about sums up most of the SL BDSM experience.  

Be picky, very picky.  And quite frankly if they are not offering you some sort of RL component I would never ever "sign on the dotted line".  It takes time and energy to find a true Dom and with SL being what it is there are a lot of wankers who linger around so called bdsm clubs and lure in unsuspecting submissives. 

It does work both ways though... a lot of submissives who like to play around on their 27 alts and its all a bit of a joke to them. 

Learning about someone and their style takes time and effort on both part.  If you are both genuinely serious about embarking on this adventure together it wont just be a matter of collar a run.

I have also noticed a lot of so called Doms consider themselves poly.  Basically in short it means that the already moronic dip**bleep** of a so called Dom not only has one sub but has many...and thus is time poor.  

If this is a lifestyle you are interested in I would embark upon it down a different path there are many online forums that you can chat to people outside of second life that are much more worthwhile.

Best of luck.

I need help!!!!!  I did make a mistake.  I haven't been in sl very long at all.  I feel so trapped and would like to get away from this commitment.  Would appreciate some much needed advice.  What do I do to get this collar off permanently.  I have already ask him.   He isn't going to release me.   The collar is a cipher collar.    Thank you for listening.

It's not a type of collar with which I am familiar, but I'm assuming you can't remove it because it's locked on with RLV.   I am also assuming that you've read the HELP notecard that comes with the collar and it doesn't tell you how to escape from a Master or Mistress you don't like (for example, if it's based on Open Collar, simply saying srrunaway should remove all owners and unlock it, though it will notify your Master.

Anyway, one way to remove your collar is simply download the official LL viewer, which does not have RLV, log in with that, and remove the collar.  Then you can log back in, using the viewer of your choice,

Once you've removed the collar, I would suggest you delete it from your inventory, since it is possible to hardcode some collars so they remember who your master is, so the next time you put it on it reinstates your old Master and all the restrictions.  

If that's an issue -- you want to keep the collar, but want be able to control it yourself -- feel free to IM me in-world and I'll try to help.   I'll need to see the help notecard that I am sure the collar gives. 

sassycinamon wrote:

I need help!!!!!  I did make a mistake.  I haven't been in sl very long at all.  I feel so trapped and would like to get away from this commitment.  Would appreciate some much needed advice.  What do I do to get this collar off permanently.  I have already ask him.   He isn't going to release me.   The collar is a cipher collar.    Thank you for listening.

Just log into the SL viewer, take off the collar, throw it away, mute and block the guy and then log back into the viewer you were using. Simple.

That doesn't work.  Collar doesn't seem to detach.  Also tried to disable rlv.  When I restarted it came back on.  Also have tried to download sl veiwer.  It isn't downloading properly.   I may have to start another account so I can have freedom.   LOL.................This is getting to funny.  And also aggravating.   Thank you for your reply

Thank you for the reply.  I'll try the runaway.  Lets see if it works.  If all else fails.  I will open new account.  Thank goodness I haven't been on to long.

sassycinamon wrote:

That doesn't work.  Collar doesn't seem to detach.  Also tried to disable rlv.

Then you failed to disable RLV in the viewer of which name we do not know.

There is NOTHING that a scripted item can do that can make it stay attached outside of RLV being enabled.

Disable RLV properly, RELOG (because you have to do that in most RLV enabled viewers), then detach.

End of drama.

sassycinamon wrote:

That doesn't work.  Collar doesn't seem to detach.  Also tried to disable rlv.  When I restarted it came back on.  Also have tried to download sl veiwer.  It isn't downloading properly.   I may have to start another account so I can have freedom.   LOL.................This is getting to funny.  And also aggravating.   Thank you for your reply

That makes no sense.  What Viewer are you using?

Also, are you logging in before you turn RLV off?

Smiles to A/all

Forgive Me for intruding here.. Im still new to SL... 

.Sadly, as w all people.. some can do things differently, some... want a slave so they can hmm how do I say, gather as many as they can lol... and then not actually go further, others, will be ... as it should be, more devoted to actually what it is all about... and yes.. its the connection between the T/two that leads further...

My problem is.. I havent found anywhere yet in SL thats very good lol, added to that, w Me being new.. I am a lil clumsy, not to the D/s side.. but to the sl side lol

One aspect I do not see being made here also, is there is a difference between Gor and BDSM.  They are two totally different types of roleplay.  There can be similarities in either one but they are different and especially how they are played out. Two different mindsets. 

*And while I am a newbie to forums because I believe more in getting inworld and roleplaying things out, I am not new to SL or Gor :) have a blessed day.

Edited by Kathleeen Dreamscape

On 10/3/2011 at 11:27 AM, Robeyn said:

I jsut had a disastrous short experience as a  sub slave.  The master was all excited to have a slave and then pretty much ignored me once he had me.  We had sex a few times but mostly he was busy.  i was expecting more than that and feel like I missed a point someplace.  Did I miss a point someplace?  It wasn't like his being busy was part of the rp, he just didn't get around to me.  What do you think? 

i been a master a long time in sl my girls know they must follow my orders do as i say never talk back be good and never ever ask me for lindens or attention they must love me and obey if they dont i will ignore them make it so they never see me online until they learn

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

been a master a long time in sl my girls know they must follow my orders do as i say never talk back be good and never ever ask me for lindens or attention they must love me and obey if they dont i will ignore them make it so they never see me online until they learn

Wow you sound like a REAL wiener...ummmm winner....and this thread is from 2011 DUH!

• Like 2

N is for necro

On a side note, being a master required just as much commitment as a slave of which in itself is a chore for the one who is in need of time. 

Tldr takes too much time no ty

4 hours ago, anniepany said:

Wow you sound like a REAL wiener...ummmm winner....and this thread is from 2011 DUH!

To be fair on Quinn, he didn't necro it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i been a master a long time in sl my girls know they must follow my orders do as i say never talk back be good and never ever ask me for lindens or attention they must love me and obey if they dont i will ignore them make it so they never see me online until they learn

8 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i been bored all weekend  :(

Why bored? Just reactivate yourself as a masta. i bet there are some subs waiting.

1 hour ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Why bored? 

Likely because he is hiding from them :-

13 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

make it so they never see me online

So, all those buxom (real life) females who would otherwise be peeling him grapes in Nadu pose, don't actually realise he is online, and he - as a result - is alone and bored.