Email support@secondlife.com.(?)

Ammany Schnute

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yes I'm sure it did not happen , no access to my computer from any account banned by Linden, I have this account for almost three years and not use any illegally in the game, do not understand why they blocked my access, so get in touch via email. The error message to contact you ASK support@seconflife.com. (?) I'm living in Brazil would support@secondlife.com.br?

11 answers to this question

For anyone needing support from anywhere in the world, you can go through the website.

If you are a premium member, there is (English only) Live Chat available at certain times of the day:

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

(And when Live Chat is unavailable, there is a link on that screen to take you to the Support Ticket area.)

However, please reset your modem.  People who are having a similar problem of being unable to log into Second Life, with the message "Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer" are often able to log in after they have reset their modem.

Good luck to you, and please return to this thread to let us know of any success you have.

• Like 1

this is the answer to send email to support@secondlife.com. > Thank you for contacting Linden Lab, the makers of Second Life. Our support system has changed and we allow new support cases to be created through this email address. To find information on your issue and to contact support, please visit https://secondlife.com/my/support .

Please note, information sent to this email address will not be read or responded to.

25 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

If you are reading this note today (June 23, 2023), please note that the thread was created in 2011 -- twelve years ago.  Posts made in 2011 are out of date. As Rowan Amore notes above,

I think the poster may have searched for LL email and assumed THIS was LL email.  Just guessin'.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.