Renting and Prims

Airway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a 2 part question.  First, I recently got my own place to rent.  Fortunately I only paid for 2 weeks because I've found out there are much better options.  Right now I have a private island furnished for 600L per week.  Friends have told me there are skyboxes available with furnishing for much less, so I will probably not keep mine after 2 weeks.  Can anyone give me a destination where I can find these skyboxes?  

Second, I can't figure out how to tell the amount of prims and object has when I am shopping in the marketplace on the web site.  I can't find this listed in the item description of anything I have looked at.  Can someone help?

Thank you.

Thank you for your help, everyone.

3 answers to this question

If friends are telling you there are skyboxes available with furnishing for much less, please ask them where they have seen these.

You can also look inworld at the searches for rentals, and teleport around the grid to compare prices. 

On the right hand side of the page on any Marketplace Item, you will see a full set of permissions and the prim count of any item you wish to purchase, as per this screenshot.

Prim Count.jpg

I hope this helps.

Hello! 1st if you wish to rent a skybox instead I recommend just searching skybox in search tp to a place, look around for the perfect one, and rent what yah like...

2nd: Prims are usually listed on the right side bar on marketplace near the "Add to cart", and "Buy" Button... If there is no listing you can always check it in world buy clicking edit and at the top of screen you will see Primitive's and whatever number is next to it is how many prims it is.

Ross sim, L$150/week for ground-level cottages with 150 prims.  That's the best deal I've seen around.

There are thousands, possibly even millions, of parcels of all sizes, with and without supplied buildings, furniture and/or decorations.  Ask yourself first a) why you want to rent anywhere (you don't need a home if you don't want one), b) how much you are willing to pay, c) the minimum  area and prim allowance you want

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.