I have completed the tutorial and have payment info on file, but I still can't upload mesh?

Hippo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have completed the mesh tutorial AND I have payment info on file, but on the agni grid, the 'upload model' button is nowhere.

On the Aditi grid, it says I will not be able to upload the avatar on the Second Life Servers, but I can preview the model in the preview/upload thing, the upload button however, is grayed out.

Where it says "See how you can enable your mesh" or something like that,  it links me back to my mesh status page and everything is pink, again. No payment info, no tutorial. I did the tutorial again and it's green, tried updating my billing info AGAIN, but it says "We're sorry, but online billing is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.", for about an hour now.

I don't understand! Please help?

Yes, I have tried re-logging.

I also noticed on the 'Mesh Upload Status' page, aditi and agni are seperated with the rgistration and tutorial? Right now it says aditi on the top of my webpage where the link is, how do I switch to agni?

There are two possibilities I can think of.  One is that your browser cache is messed up.  The other is that there's something's wrong with billing.  Regardling the latter, there's nothing on the status page right now about any problems, but that doesn't necessarily mean there isn't one.

If you haven't done so already, try clearing your browser cache,  restart, and see if it properly updates.  Also, of course restart SL, if it's currently running.  If that doesn't work, the next thing I'd suggest is to wait for a few hours, and see if anything gets fixed on LL's end.  If it's still not working later, file a support ticket.

From that screenshot, it looks like everything is fine.

It is possible you're just not working in a mesh-enabled area in-world?  I noticed just last night that when I was on an island belonging to one of my clients, I couldn't upload meshes there.  I could rez them from inventory, but I couldn't upload them.  The option wasn't even there, in the upload menu.  I had to jump back to the mainland to do my uploading.  It would seem that not every region on the grid is running the server version that allows for mesh upload.

Try heading over to Cordova Sandbox or something, and see if it works there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.