Basic account cant have land

Urzul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

as a basic account you can 'own' land on private sims i use the term loosely because you are relying on the owner of the sim to pay tier to LL so you can pay tier (rent) to the sim owner who might up sticks and get rid of their land holdings and poof the sim is gone along with however many days/weeks you had paid for in rent if you are very lucky you might get a refund on any un-used whole weeks and all your stuff gets returned or it should do.

you can also rent mainland with this you are relying on the land owner to pay tier on the land and not sell it atleast with out warning but you do have the security of knowing that with LL as the landlord the sim isn't going to go anywhere fast

so i cant own land if i got basic account ...(what does it change to the game monye making i will still pay to play..)

anyway that simple for me let abandon my land the premuim account and sorry to play lol.wont spend 25$ for GAME virtual space gigabite...linden home is useless all the space is use by no modifiable structure,and for me rent or owne is the same thing, get a place.

• 2 weeks later...

/laff

Kinda like buying a home in RL and refusing to pay property taxes because it's a 'dumb law'. Lemme know how that works out, lol

I don't know about your purchase price. You may or may not have been soaked depending on the size and location of the land, what's next to it and other factors, That price would have been determined by the seller and ultimately yourself in your willingness to shell it out, not linden labs. If you paid 4k for the downhill slope corner of a lot textured with ugly mountain rock texture all I can say on behalf of all the rest of us is 'gee thanks for helping drive up the price of real estate' :P

But if your complaint is your premium, I'm sorry. In my mind, you have none. The price of premium ads up to less than the price of a bottle of soda per week and you get half of that back in lindens to use in world.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.