Sign in to follow this  
Cecilia Pallis

meeroo nests

i was wondering if anyone had the same issue as i do with my meeroo nests. here's the problem; mostly all of my nests come out normal, both parents listed, except every now and then i will get one that will say one parents name and where the other name goes it will say awaiting. this will hover over the nest and stay there , then when i click on the nest it will do nothing at all. any suggestions?

Hi Cecilia - The *Awaiting* nests happen when a male roo makes the nest too soon and the female fails to attach to it.  This is in effect a 'dead' nest.  You will find that the male will make another nest within an hour or so (usually) which the female attaches to and which therefore becomes an active and clickable nest.  The *Awaiting* nest can then be deleted.  

that makes perfect sense. the first time this happened i think it was with the same male roo but i can't remember if he made a new nest with the female. i will have to keep an eye out though. thanks so much

You can delete those. They are empty and will never fill.

If a male drops two nests, let's say he got his hopes up a bit much for that particular Saturday night, only one nest will be chosen by a female to put a roo in. The other nest will always be empty and waiting.