How do I get my main av to login to v2 my alt is ok.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You haven't offered much information, so it's almost impossible to guess what the problem is.  When you get "loged out," do you get an error message of some kind?  What are you doing when that happens?  What have you tried already?

2 answers to this question

You haven't offered much information, so it's almost impossible to guess what the problem is.  When you get "loged out," do you get an error message of some kind?  What are you doing when that happens?  What have you tried already?

Hello Maranka. I agree with Rolig. We need more information to be able to help you. However, a first suggestion is try to log in a different region with V2 or V3. Protected lands arround like Smith or Lime are recommended. You wrote that clothing is difficult to rez in Phoenix. It is logical, if you use it occassionaly your inventory needs time to load. When you log in Phoenix open your inventory, type 2-3 characters there in search and wait fetching All your items till the last one. Post back here editing your post and add more details.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.