No viewers let me log in (except phoenix)

spikevamp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For a few weeks now no viewers eg V2 or Firestorm will let me log in, both crash instantly on login, yet phoenix works fine.

Crash logger also um...crashes as well

I honestly can't remember the last thing I did, not been on SL for over a week. Not getting any error messages at all, just disconnecting as soon as I log in.

My PC is regularly cleaned, well maintained, graphics card is an ATI Radeon HD 5700. BAsically a mid range gaming machine.

Done clean installs already, same problem, any help would be greatly appreciated

1 answer to this question

It's almost impossible to tell you what to do without knowing more than you have told us here.  Do you get an error message of some kind?  If so, what is it?  If not, then you didn't crash --- you disconnected.  What was the last thing that the viewer did before you disconnected?  What kind of computer do you have?  What graphics card?  If you want to add these bits of information or anything else that might help us diagnose the problem, please click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.