I did not get the correct item i paid for, it was the wrong one so, i tried again, and paid twice. I

Sacred Peony

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went to Garden Of Ku, my favorite tattoo shop and bought  a tattoo. when i wore the tattoo it was the wrong one. , so i tried again and bought it again thinking i had made a mistake.  Still the wrong item.  each item was 250$L. I described what happened to the creator, Daniel Kurosawa, however, he refused to refund my money. Usually when a creator makes a mistake like that, they just go ahead and refund. but this guy refuses to refund my $L250 +$L 250 = 500$L I have copied my transactions and deleted the tattoo that i didnt want.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/301226_172176006198713_100002189435421_360807_1673204693_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=172177906198523&set=a.101166119966369.2180.100002189435421&type=1&theater here is what i saw when i put on the kali durga tattoo. i know LL sometimes has some inconsistancies and some textures transfer to antoehr texture, however i think it was unkind of daniel kurosawa not to refund my money. I have given him SO much business over the years, having freidns get his tattoos. i feel burned by this man.

Here are the transactions.  You can see I paid twice, it is because when i wore the tattoo it was some punk-rock tattoo  and not the kali durga tattoo i was paying to get.

What can i do about this? outside of asking politely, i dont see why he wont refund. 

1 answer to this question

First of all, please remove his name from your post here so that you don;t get in trouble for violating the Community Standards.

Unfortunately, there's no rule that says a merchant has to refund your money. They generally do, especially if they expect your repeat business, but this merchant may have been burned too many times by scam artists to trust that you aren't just trying to pull a fast one on him.  I had a similar disagreement with a merchant myself a year ago, so I also know that some merchants can just be hardnosed about it. You can try filing a support ticket and seeing if LL is willing to intervene here.  Aside from that, though, you don't have much recourse.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.