Sign in to follow this  
Mecha Innis

How Do I add Picks?

Hi,

How do I add picks in the new SL viewer?  When I go to the picks tab and click the + button at the bottom, the picks selection does not highlight and there is no way to select it.  Only "New Classified" highlights.

If the picks option does not highlight, it means you have no more space for picks.  You must remove one to add one.

ETA:  You are allowed up to 10 Picks.

I'm using SL V 3.2.0.....when I click 'edit' in Picks...it doesn't highlight....and I only have 3 of them, not 10! Sheesh, anyone know why?

becasue they are under skilled or out sourcing...I can not even remove a pick,add a pick.find or edit my ADDS..I am just stuck paying each week for old adds that need a edit..but there is NO FING WAY TO EDIT THEM GOD DAMN THIS IS SO PHUCKING PISSING ME OFF LATLY!!!

I am loosing my mind on this for weeks.I am stuck paying for adds I no longer want..its just getting so bad latly.

To add a place as a pick, open your landmarks, right click on the one you want to add as a pick, and select "create pick."