Sign in to follow this  
nxraven

Im unable to buy lindens from website or directly from SL browser.

Question

Hello nxraven. You can see possible causes for a credit card failure here. Clear your browser's cache, relog in your dashboard or use another browser. If you can't fix the problem and you don't want to use the phone numbers, you can send a mail to support@payments.secondlife.com

Alternatively if you urgently need to buy lindens, you can use one of the acceptable Third-Party exchanges:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_Marketplace

6 answers to this question

Hello nxraven. You can see possible causes for a credit card failure here. Clear your browser's cache, relog in your dashboard or use another browser. If you can't fix the problem and you don't want to use the phone numbers, you can send a mail to support@payments.secondlife.com

Alternatively if you urgently need to buy lindens, you can use one of the acceptable Third-Party exchanges:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_Marketplace

IM unable to buy LIndens thru my account in sl and on the website.When I try to buy lindens they just keep saying: We are unable to complete your request. Could not charge account.The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again. I already used my credit card to buy some things  through the internet but I really don't know what's wrong with SL. IM using mastercard without any problems on all purchases on the internet this month.Please solve this problem

Thank you

Edwolf Ergaron

I've been trying to buy Lindens online as I've done other times (through paypal). The transaction seemed to have gone through, it said to wait a max of 20 mins...but nothing. Who can I contact? It's more than 3 hrs now...