win_crash_logger.exe

reconkangas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

never had any problems until the last update now i full load and just before i enter SL it crashes and i get win_crash_logger.exe as the falure......

i have fully uninstalled it and reinstalled even tried overlapping them nothing works keeps crashing forcing me to use another viewer

help anyone

recon

update

i tried everything and it still is doing the same thing its still not working any other suggestions this has to be something with SL udate thats not compatable with vista OS

4 answers to this question

Hello reconkangas. Un-installation is not enough to fix your issue. Except of that, you need to clear your cache memory also manually. So uninstall again, delete all contests at the following folders and restart your computer:

(XP) - C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME) - Application Data \ SecondLife and
C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME)\ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Second Life

(Vista) and (Win 7) - C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife and
C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ Secondlife

If you use Phoenix the path is: For example C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ PhoenixViewer

(Same with all viewers)

See if that helps. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.