Viewer 2 Crashes on Login

Marvolo Ferrentino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't really know how to solve this problem.  I have a relatively newer computer, a good video card and yet for some reason, when I try to log in on my main avatar, the program loads loads loads then crashes.  It works on other viewers but I like Viewer 2 (or 3 whatever) because it has most of what I need with less lag.  It seems to work after I manually clear cache but I hate to always have to do this and wonder if A) do other people have this issue and B) if there is some other way to fix it?

I tried updating to the beta driver and it is still an issue.

Don't get me wrong I can log in on low graphics with little problem.  But I used to be able to come in on high graphics no problem.  The game is a lot better on high graphics.  Nvidia is hardly any help whatsoever.  I even tried different viewers, now I am getting the same problem with firestorm!

disable your shaders and then try logging in also minimize the window for like 2 minutes then open it back up and see if those works most of the problems have to do with the GLsource code sl is using right now there is a test build out there for the viewer that fixes it so check the jira topics cause i had the same problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.