Need a little help sooooo lost

benku Cain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok im useing slav for blender im a max user its a first time i ever used blender. Ok so heres my problem

when i try to rig my mesh i get this error 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/benku/whatisthis.jpg

And then when it dose work when i got to upload the windows empty like theres nothing there

i scaled it right and everything im so lost

If you completed all the steps, it would work. We know because it is working for others. 

Figuring out what is wrong from the couple of sentences you've provided is not possible.

I suggest you search this section of the forum for 3ds, rigged, and mesh and read through the threads that come up. You may find something that lights a light in your brain... or at least will give you some new things to try.

You can look through YouTube for SL rigged mesh tutorials. Somewhere you should find a solution for the problem.

Also, when asking for technical help providing information on which version of 3DS, which viewer you are using, and where you are trying to upload will help people help you. Most of the information needed is in the viewer's Help->About.

I completed all th steps, still no go ive been all around looking on how to fix this ive been looking all at all the 3ds topics, still no help i have no idea if its working for others its sure not working for me i even posted a picture finding out how to fix that would be more then enough im guessing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.