Female shape without pouty lips?

Ruby Reynaud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Greetings!

I have been perusing some shapes recently but all of the shapes I'm finding have huge pouty lips and small eyes  that make me look like I'm in the throes of anaphylaxis. Get the epinephrine! And because the demos are no mod I have no idea if I will be able to modify out that look. Does anyone have any recommendations on a shape that will not make me look like I need to be rushed to the emergency room?

Thanks!

Ruby

11 answers to this question

Good Idea Claireschen! While I am not still wearing my original noob skin I have worn my original shape since I rezzed about 1 1/2 years ago. I have tweaked it to my liking but thought I would find a new look. Not sure I would know how to make my own other than tweaking the original I'm wearing.

There are LOTS of free shapes out there. As a test, I looked up mod-copy shapes under $10 on the Marketplace. Many are free.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search[layout]=gallery&search[category_id]=332&search[sort]=&search[per_page]=12&search[keywords]=shapes&search[price_low]=0&search[price_high]=10&search[prim_count_low]=&search[prim_count_high]=&search[copy_permission]=0&search[copy_permission]=1&search[modify_permission]=0&search[modify_permission]=1&search[transfer_permission]=0

There are 539 of them (not all will be what you are looking for of course -- such is search). But with that many you should find a good starting place and then modify as you like.

Have fun.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.