Urban Neko RP?!

Oryion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm struggling to find a Neko RP that I fit into. I'm after a present-day urban scene where Neko is accepted and welcome among humans. If there is anyone who knows of a sim that already supports this or anyone who wants to join my lil' quest, please let me know or feel free to contact me inworld!

I haven't had a chance to update this page in quite a while, so some of these sims may have disappeared by now, but this should at least get you started (and I'd welcome you to send me a notecard in-world if you find others not on this list, I appreciate any update help I can get!)  :-)

http://virtualneko.com/neko-roleplay-sims-tips/

Stacia Villota / Virtual Neko

• 5 months later...

I would love to join a quest to find a good modern Urban RP.  The few places out there thend to be post apocalyptic and/or centered around CCS/DCS combat systems.  There has to be smothing mosre closer to this period of time that can be played reasonably well. The hard part is finding such a community.  It seems the greatest barrier has to do with 'realism', even if the RP is essentially urnan fantasy.  So yeah, I'd love to see a revival of Neko RP, and make something better than what was done in the past.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.