Is it possible im the babys daddy in Second Life?

WadeW

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tell her in no uncertain terms that you absolutely refuse to pay child support. There's no judge in SL that will force you to pay for the upkeep of someone else's prim baby (ETA: even if you are the father). Just to be nice, though, you might offer to help her out and take her to the clinic for the, uh, procedure.

Even if you are the 'father' you have absolutely no responsibility to a bunch of prims.   Getting "SL" preggers is entirely voluntary on the part of the avi that is pregnant and can be terminated at any time.  SL babies are only prims used to fantasize or roleplay.

If your into this type of roleplay or fantasy go for it.  If not, I think the larger question here is why would she do this? She's probably up to no good if you did not give her a reason to think that you'd participate in her fantasy.  Is she trying to force you into a relationship?  Extort money?  Move in with you and force you to 'support' her?  Create drama? I'd run away from this woman as fast as you can.  If she starts harassing you or publicly accusing you of being a deadbeat dad or otherwise causing you problems abuse report her.

Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Yes, but...

But, you have no obligation to do anything about it. Xcite! is compatible with the pregnancy HUD Tantra Total Woman, so you may very well have gotten her pregnant if she happens to use that HUD, but you don't have to be involved in any way. It's not like the SL police will come after you if you mute her and walk away. She may be looking for roleplay, but if you gave no indication that you were interested in that kind of roleplay, she's just causing you problems. Again, mute and walk away. Or tell her calmly and nicely that you had no idea she was using anything to make that possible, and you're not interested in rp'ing that with her (or anyone, if that's the case). See how she takes it. If she says "okay" and leaves you alone, good. If she starts ranting that you need to pay for the baby, she needs somewhere to stay, etc., mute and leave.

Did you read her profile before you had sex? She may have had something there about this being an interest of hers, or that she uses Tantra and you might end up being the father of her kid whether you want to or not, so...Reading profiles can be important.

WadeW wrote:

This girl that I slept with on second life is claiming im the daddy, but I did not have a HUD on or the onduty **bleep**, I only had the xcite **bleep**. Is it possible im the father? Or is she setting me up on som bull**bleep**.

You should do the Right Thing, Wade, in SL as much as in RL. Man up, take responsibility, and all that... cuz if you don't, what good are you to others and to yourself?

Jeanne

Ok, now this is more like it for a proper Friday thread!

My advice to you player; deny everything and make the chick produce the lab work. Then you can both go on Jerry Springer and duke it out. Play your cards right and you can build your 5 minutes of fame into a reality series on MTV, have someone literate ghost write your biography and sell it via your own website! Fat bank there, bro! Gotta make lemonade from those lemons!

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

WadeW wrote:

yes maybe same thread, but not same girl. heh.

Oh, in that case you wanna talk to Jerry:

Charo, you gotta stop watching so much tv, it's gonna rot your brain ;-).

No.

http://www.dcmp.org/caai/nadh174.pdf

or yes, I'm not sure, I didn't read the whole any of it, gotta go, my favorite show is on, ttyl :P

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Charo, you gotta stop watching so much tv, it's gonna rot your brain ;-).

No.

or yes, I'm not sure, I didn't read
the whole
any of it, gotta go, my favorite show is on, ttyl
:P

I skimmed to the chase; they decided there were no negative effects on cognitive ability caused by watching television. But I mean, whadda they know? They probly watch the tv all the time themselves!

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

No.

or yes, I'm not sure, I didn't read
the whole
any of it, gotta go, my favorite show is on, ttyl
:P

I skimmed to the chase; they decided there were no negative effects on cognitive ability caused by watching television. But I mean, whadda
they
know? They probly watch the tv all the time themselves!

Me too! We call it research. I have yet to develop an effective way to measure the rottenness of my brain levels, but I think Snugs or M are working on that, I just dropped off their request for Chicken Juice at the patent office, hopefully they can get to more serious business now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.