other sports?

Jesica Dragovar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

we have SFL and GOHA, and soccer, and hell even professional wrestling but when are there gonna be SL Baseball or Basketball?  the huds and objects exist to make fully playable versions, just need to gather up teams

for that matter, anyone know any good pro shops where you can buy fan merch for your fave teams? I'd love a SFL Broncos jersey!

Jesica I heard that there was a basketball league starting up but, I really don't know anything about it (a fellow GOHA member mentioned it but I didn't think much about it at the time). I imagine a search would turn it up, though.

As for merchandise I know that GOHA and SFL teams do have jerseys and other items for sale.

(Although players in GOHA get all equipment and uniforms free)

Deej Kasshiki wrote:

Jesica I heard that there was a basketball league starting up but, I really don't know anything about it (a fellow GOHA member mentioned it but I didn't think much about it at the time). I imagine a search would turn it up, though.

As for merchandise I know that GOHA and SFL teams do have jerseys and other items for sale.

(Although players in GOHA get all equipment and uniforms free)

cool, have any names for the basketball league? also SLURLs for the jersey shops?

• 2 months later...

you forgot the the best sl sport of all!!!  SL Roller Derby! 

Its a hud based sport in SL that teams play against each other!

its really the most amazing sport ive found in SL.

We're currently recruiting new players for the upcoming season.  you should check it out.

Second Life Roller Derby Assosiation (SLRDA) Just finished the '11 season with an amazing Championship Bout.  (congrats DV8)

We're still holding off-season bout, and teams are holding try outs.  Stop by SLRDA headquarters for more info or IM me in world and i can get you any info you need.  =)

SL Roller Derby is really the most fun a girl can have with her clothes on! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.