what needs to be banned from SL- a rant

Jesica Dragovar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok I gathered everything that people have complained about, so I figure if we get rid of all these things everyone should be happy

so lets ban

bloodlines (and other vampire roleplay)

breedables

pregnancies

xcite (and other sex items)

open collar (and other fetish items)

furries

vehicles

clubs

buisinesses

weapons

realistic and/or mundane RP

fantasy RP

marriages

relationships

newbies

oldbies

mesh

sculpties

prims

user made content

linden made content

linden labs in general

once all those things are gone Second Life should be fun again!

Jesica Dragovar wrote:

ok I gathered everything that people have complained about, so I figure if we get rid of all these things everyone should be happy

Ok, I gathered a list of everyone who has complained about things they want banned from SL, so I figure if we get rid of all those people everyone should be happy

Once all those people are gone Second Life should be fun again!

:smileyindifferent:

Suella Ember wrote:

Jesica Dragovar wrote:

Ok, I gathered a list of everyone who has complained about things they want banned from SL, so I figure if we get rid of all those people everyone should be happy

Once all those people are gone Second Life should be fun again!

:smileyindifferent:

if only

@ Peter and Storm

If they did ban cheese I'd so throw a massive, ranting hissy fit, threatening all sorts of obscure legal action against LL along with bizarre, outrageous, conspiracy laden claims about their motives, and then throw all my toys out of the pram claiming I was never coming back to SL again. :smileywink:

I was absent in general for a while for a variety of RL reasons that i won't bore you with (one of which was connected with my body having one of it's 'I'm going to make you fell like a you've been through 10 marathons in a row' moments!)

I'm back around more now though. However, I'm back around more inworld than I am on the forums. I still check in and see if there's anything interesting going on here. Lets just say that I don't find interesting things as much as I used to and leave it at that (I wouldn't want to be misunderstood and appear to be throwing a massive, ranting hissy fit with bizaree, outrageous, conspiracy laden claims and throw my toys out of the pram over something as insignificant in the grand sceme of things as the content of these forums!)

Yeah - I know that Sy is back. Mainly because I'm currently scrounging off his land which he is allowing me to use for free (well, in exchange for the promise of outrageous flirting and the tease that I might one day let him hump my pixels. I'll do anything for free land me!) I'm glad he's back too - he was always one of the most sensible, down-to-earth, fun people in this little community of ours :) He's learning all the new stuff like Mesh as well, so I'm also using him to do all the hard work in learning that stuff and then he can give me the easier, idoit's guide. I'm sort of in the process of deciding what new enterprise I'm going to undertake in SL to keep up with the latest trends. Well, that and procrastinating as usual.

:smileyindifferent: is possibly my favourite emoticon. While it's called 'indifferent' I don't really use it in that context. I use it more in an 'Yes, I'm completely straight faced and not at all joking, honest .... or am I?!' context. It keeps people on their toes, just like the last line of my signature. :smileywink:

Suella Ember wrote:

Yeah - I know that Sy is back. Mainly because I'm currently scrounging off his land which he is allowing me to use for free (well, in exchange for the promise of outrageous flirting and the tease that I might one day let him hump my pixels. 

I'd ban freeloaders, squatters, outrageous flirters and anyone smelling slightly of dairy products.

Here's one I dealt with earlier. :matte-motes-evil-invert:

That

Sy Beck wrote:

Suella Ember wrote:

Yeah - I know that Sy is back. Mainly because I'm currently scrounging off his land which he is allowing me to use for free (well, in exchange for the promise of outrageous flirting and the tease that I might one day let him hump my pixels. 

I'd ban freeloaders, squatters, outrageous flirters and anyone smelling slightly of dairy products.

It's a good job I smell completely of dairy products then!

nah, this is nothing comapred the the endless rolls of buy free gold, where the spammer hit every single forum multiple times with multiple accounts, and they stayed up for 3 or more days..... to the point where you had to go to page two to have a hope of seeing a post by an actual user....

although I dearly miss the good old days of the original forums, where this was NEVER a problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.