See you at the stump!

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I'm sitting there... relaxing...

Stump_01.png

...but that damn bird wouldn't leave me alone...

Stump_02.png

Then I figured out it just wanted to take a close up pic with me...

Stump_03.png

...so everything turned out alright.

...Dres (Btw, these are my first pics with my new updated skin.  It's a little darker, but I think I can live with it.)

• 2 weeks later...

Here I am just relaxing in another beautiful location on SL, just minding my own business at my favorite time of day.  It was just before dark and the first twinkling stars were appearing.  I was trying to decide what kind of trouble I could get myself into next.  Unbeknownst to me I was being watched...

Snapshot11_007.jpg

A lovely jeweled humming bird stopped to chat for a while.  He told me to follow the green lights.  I had noticed them earlier and was curious, but not enough to actually go there.  Never one to ignore an order, I thanked the bird for a purpose and set out on my way.

Snapshot11_005.jpg

The path led me to a strange alien pond.  A circle of weird glowing rocks made me a bit uneasy, but my exploration resumed.  Soon I met an odd-looking pink and purple swan that promised to take me to the Heart of SL.  Now THAT is a quest I couldn't say no to.  So I hopped on and enjoyed the flight over the hill.

Snapshot11_0031.jpg

I was dropped off in another interesting area on the same island. There were pendulums and a large glowing circular object that I couldn't identify.  What a strange place.  After a bit more exploring, I finally located it - the heart of SL.  I couldn't believe it.  So THIS is how they keep SL running ( a lot of civilian made power - at least they provided water).  I hope someone benefited from the surge of extra power I worked so hard to generate.

Snapshot11_0015.jpg

After all that hard work, I needed a break.  I flew the swan back over the mountain and climbed the hill back to the stump.  I had a lot to think about, but first a nice cup of hot tea with my new friend watching over me.

Snapshot11_003.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.