Qavimator

London Zane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I made some new poses to send inworld but for some odd reason there is a lock on the pose in file on my laptop. And when I try to download to sl I can't find the files. Anyone know what happened? And now I am wondering if I messed up settings or something.... Please please could you help me?

Oh and I am really new with qavimator and interested in some useful links, utube etc. If you know some please let me know. I am wondering why my poses at times don't keep the legs still, it twitches or moves the leg or foot to a nother position. How come?

And I want to make couples poses, how do I do that on qavimator?

//London Zane <3

Hi London,if you look at the edit tab in qavimator, theres the save as option.This gives you an Avm file, that alows you to go back and modify the pose if its not what you wanted when imported. Below that is the Export to second life button, that saves a BVH file of the pose to your folder. Thats the one you import to second life.

As to the pose flutters, make sure you check on and rotate every joint at least 1 degree. This locks all the joints during the pose, so conflicting default anims can not cause problems. Its also helpful to set the priorety to level 3 or better.

I have never tryed a couples animation, so no help there. As always Google is usually our friend.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.