Prims in land

Mulan Mayako

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got a mega prim in my land from another plot, I having Notecarded and IMed the owener { Haisy Halasy } of the object{Floor}. I cant delete it at all.  It covers a 1024 (hers) and my 512 section. Even filed a AR  , lot of good that dose.  9 weeks to get the last prim abuse taken care of by them. Im trying to finish a build while Im sick leave and it came to a crashing halt becuase of that prim.  Bjorn  148,134,21 .      She even the  owner of a rental group  and she hasnt been on in over 3 days.

When ppl use mega prims they should respect other ppl land.  I do.

When you cant respect in SL  then you dont in RL either.

Wish some1 would get that bloody prim removed. LL got the head up the butts again. Dont want to wait months again for LL to pull there heads out of there butts and remove it. 

Im desperate for help.   My sick leave end soon and i want to get my build done.

If any1 knows   Haisy Halasy   or   Mad Clip  in SL please get a message to them  to remove the clear prim {FLOOR} in Bjorn  148,134,21 :matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-crying:

i been filing ARs on this daily since wednday 9/26/2011 and LL hasnt done anything.  Still notecarding and IMing the owner and still no response. i need help  badly  im so sick and  tried of a stuck up owner of  the prim  and LL keeping there heads up there butts

• 2 weeks later...

Is the prim located on your land? - In that case it's easy, just return the stupd thing. And then disable building for anyone.

If the root is located on their land but encrouching onto yours - shame on them but not much you can do technically. So a bit of diplomacy is needed from your side. If they want a war AR their @$$es.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.