Sign in to follow this  
Crikett

how can i split sales in xstreet with my partner?

Question

If you mean marketplace, since x-street has been closed for a year now. Go to your manage inventory page, edit a item in your listing, at the bottom of the page there is a place for distributions. You just need to add the name and the percentage of the split. Then save the changes.

thats it! :)

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

If you mean marketplace, since x-street has been closed for a year now. Go to your manage inventory page, edit a item in your listing, at the bottom of the page there is a place for distributions. You just need to add the name and the percentage of the split. Then save the changes.

thats it! :)

• Like 1

There are boxes you can buy, in world, which split profits for partners from Gambling machines DEAL , NO DEVIL , etc. Ask at "College of Scripting Music and Science" you can get someone to make a Similar Split Box for any other game or Vending machine. 

Of course "gambling machines" are illegal anyway so I'm sure you're just using those as an example 8~0

In any case the OP specified marketplace (well, xstreet, which marketplace replaced ages ago) so an in-world solution won't help much unfortunately