Can someone please help . . i need to know the ** HEIGHT ** equivalent of ** 2.09 m

barbara Kalnoky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

According to a web conversion chart, 2.06 meters is 6 ' and 10.28 inches. 

http://www.metric-conversions.org/length/meters-to-feet.htm

At the bottom of your appearance editor it tells you the height in inches for your avatar. Simply adjust the height slider until you reach the 6 foot 10 mark and you will know. The same will work in the future with any height needed.  Don't save "yourself" or you will then stay 6 foot 10 (2.09 meters). Just write down the number you need and cancel your appearance changes.

Um... equivalent to what?  If your avatar's height is 2.09m, that is her height.  Are you asking how long a meter is?  Rez a prim and set its Z dimension to 1.0 m, then use it as a ruler.  Or do you mean "How tall would my avatar be if I were in RL?"  Well, if you were 2.09m tall in RL, you'd be about 6 feet 10 inches tall.  Most people in RL are a bit shorter than that.  Fortunately, you aren't in RL, and things in SL are scaled to your SL height (more or less).  It only gets confusing if you try to live in both worlds at the same time, so forget that SL tells you your height in "meters".  You are 2.09 Szblorks tall. 

A very easy way to find the equilavant height for either meters to feet  or feet to meters is to remember 1 meter equals almost exactly 39 inches (3 feet, 3 inches).  Multiply the meters by 39 then divide by 12.

2.09 meters multiplied by 39 = 81.51 inches.  81.51 inches divided by 12 = 6. 79 feet.  Which is just right at 6 ft, 10 inches

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.