You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there any way of adding a sit for another person to something I am wearing?

I have a Recliner Chair which I wear as opposed to rezz due to a no rezz/no script area i use it in. Wondered if it was possible to add a sit on one side or the other for someone else.

I can make if give drinks etc by using give contents script, the other person can have a wine but so far can't sit.

Is it at all possible to make this work?

Sorry, but you can't sit on something that's attached to another avatar.  

The only work-round I can think of, offhand, is to try having the chair ask to animate the other avatar and then for the avatar to maneuver him- or herself into position on it, but I'm not sure how well that would work in practice.

Well, you could script your chair to rez a pose ball for the other person to sit on.  It wouldn't be linked to your chair, so if you moved, the poseball and its occupant would stay behind.  Still, most recliner chairs don't move around much, so it could work. If you decide to go that route, I'd make the pose ball temp_on_rez so that it dies after the person stands up.  That way, you don't have to worry about cleaning up leftover poseballs all the time.

There are a number of 'saddles' and similar that are effectively the same.  You'll have to start in an area where you can rez for this to work though.

• Create a vehicle with two seats.
  • Rez the vehicle
  • Sit on the "driver's" seat
  • Go to your no-rezz area
  • Let the other person sit on the other seat
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.