People Can Cam into my SL rental house?

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, Maya, you can drink tea in bed.  Just get a teacup with a drinking animation and wear it when you are in bed (if you find a teacup you like and it is modify perm but not scripted with a drink animation, this is easily fixed too).  This is just as convenient as having the tea cup in the bed (since you are not likely to be sharing your bed), and is a lower lag option anyway.  You can rezz a computer in your bed too (since you have rezz rights).  Just get a computer, sit in bed and rezz the computer.  Again, this is a lower lag option.

Although reading on, I see it no longer matters......

Well since you have wasted a lot of my time, including the time I spent typing out information on coaleased objects (again) to try to save you from yet another future drama, just to delete it all since you've packed up anyway, then I might as well add the following...

You were "helping" in the viewer section when you know nothing about SL?  I remember your help seemed to mostly consist of giving people incorrect information and this only makes Dillon's advice to you all the more applicable.  Babies can learn to walk before they crawl, but doing so entails (usually lifelong) developmental implications, including retardation of certain capabilities.  Learning to crawl before walking is necessary for comprehensive and balanced development.  There is some kind of lesson in there somewhere.....

If you are not here, then whether or not people keep posting, you are being left alone. If you choose to keep email notifications turned on or choose to come back to see what people have posted, those are your choices and not anything anyone but you is doing to you.

Frankly if you are leaving over something so petty and unimportant, I can only imagine your life has been one big flounce and this is simply another chapter in the ongoing, melodrama-marathon that is your life.  I hope you can learn to approach future endeavours with more maturity and fortitude, not to mention a willingness to learn to crawl before you try to give others advice on running. 

Best of luck whatever you decide.

Anaiya Arnold wrote:

Mmm, Maya, you can drink tea in bed.  Just get a teacup with a drinking animation and wear it when you are in bed (if you find a teacup you like and it is modify perm but not scripted with a drink animation, this is easily fixed too).  This is just as convenient as having the tea cup in the bed (since you are not likely to be sharing your bed), and is a lower lag option anyway.  You can rezz a computer in your bed too (since you have rezz rights).  Just get a computer, sit in bed and rezz the computer.  Again, this is a lower lag option.

Well since you have wasted a lot of my time, including the time I spent typing out information on coaleased objects (again) to try to save you from yet another future drama, just to delete it all since you've packed up anyway, then I might as well add the following...

You were "helping" in the viewer section when you know nothing about SL?  I remember your help seemed to mostly consist of giving people incorrect information and this only makes Dillon's advice to you all the more applicable.  Babies can learn to walk before they crawl, but doing so entails (usually lifelong) developmental implications, including retardation of certain capabilities.  Learning to crawl before walking is necessary for comprehensive and balanced development.  There is some kind of lesson in there somewhere.....

If you are not here, then whether or not people keep posting, you are being left alone. If you choose to keep email notifications turned on or choose to come back to see what people have posted, those are your choices and not anything anyone but you is doing to you.

Frankly if you are leaving over something so petty and unimportant, I can only imagine your life has been one big flounce and this is simply another chapter in the ongoing, melodrama-marathon that is your life.  I hope you can learn to approach future endeavours with more maturity and fortitude, not to mention a willingness to learn to crawl before you try to give others advice on running. 

If it was bad advice in the viewer section -- prove it!

And yes I will respond to what people are writing about me.  So prove the "bad advice" in the viewer section, please. 

Dillon Levenque wrote:

[...] Still bugs me that it upset her; I'd actually hoped it might be enlightening.

don't sweat it. There are people in this world that will take anything you say as a personal attack, the only sane solution is to learn to recognize and ignore them, or just roll your eyes and walk away if they insist on doing that. eventually they either learn or spend their lives paranoid and miserable.

Anaiya Arnold wrote:

Anaiya Arnold, I'm waiting for the proof here.

And where is the proof I know nothing of SL?  I knew nothing of the cam because I posted at least twice I am not interested in hunts of any kind.  So how does not knowing about the cam and what it does traslate into I know nothing about SL?

You are the over-dramatic drama queen/king? here.  Believe me or not. 

(I've never heard of your name in rl, so I don't know if it's female or male, most likely female, I'd gather, but I'm trying to be pc, as I've never heard a name like yours before).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.