Hair?!?

Pookiepie Bluecoat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so I am not sure why I didn't think of this one while the fashion experts were in but where are some of your favorite places to get hair? I LOVE finding new great quality styles (I'm pretty picky).  For a while now my fav has been Truth.  Few others have been able to satisfy me since discovering them. I do however love trying to find those that do.  

Oh also I love it when a place offers a variety hair color pack like [ e l i k a t i r a ] I don't mind having one shade of every tone as long as I can go from red to blonde to brown without spending a fortune.

@OP...LeLutka, love their styles.

@Melita...yes, I agree.  The Japanese designers are good, they tend to be very unique.  My favorite is one that I came across when I first came to SL, been stopping by every so often for the last four years....Hal*Hina, I love the shade of brown she uses in her hair and anxiously await new releases, which sadly, seem to be limited :(

Maitreya, Magika, Truth which you mentioned you already go to, Fri.day (I don't think they have many, but what they have is cute and high quality), LAQ (I don't like most of them, actually, but the hairbase hairs, though few, are gorgeous. The problem being that you have to either have one of their skins, or buy one of their hairbases to go with, and their hairbases match best with their skins...). Wasabi Pills also doesn't seem to have much, and a lot of it is cute or fantasy based, but it's nice and they do have tattoo layer hairbases with their hairs. At least the one I bought recently does...

Others I've heard of, though never bought anything from, are Exile and Analog Dog.

ty :D I may have to check out exile I haven't been to Analog Dog in years I may have to see what they are doing these days.  I do have the LAQ hairbases or at least red and blonde.   I really do wish more hair creators were making them as I like many styles that are close to the hairline and hate the harsh transition from head to prim..  The LAQ ones do work well with SOME of the hair colors but would love to see creators make some to specifically match the hair colors they create. 

Pookiepie Bluecoat wrote:

ty
:D
I may have to check out exile I haven't been to Analog Dog in years I may have to see what they are doing these days.  I do have the LAQ hairbases or at least red and blonde.   I really do wish more hair creators were making them as I like many styles that are close to the hairline and hate the harsh transition from head to prim..  The LAQ ones do work well with SOME of the hair colors but would love to see creators make some to specifically match the hair colors they create. 

I personally love LAQ skins and their HB's...the only complaint I have is that she has about 6 cute hair styles to be worn with hairbases, but the hair style is only offered in black :(  I want them in brown, lol.  I broke down and bought the HB kit in black to be able to wear them, but don't like myself as well not being a lighter brunette :(

Magika, Lelutka, Maitreya, Raw House, Slink , [kik], Angel, Boon, Pocket Mirrors, (Milana), [shag] , Discord Designs, Lamb,  [Raspberry Aristocrat] , Kin, Mirai Style, [69], Ploom, [bellissimo], !!Calico Ingmann Creations!!, Hairoin, Clawtooth, Dura, LoQ, Alice Project... I'm sure I'm missing some of my favorite places.:P I'll add more. Yes... hair is my addiction in SL.:D

CaTwA, Damselfly, Fab-U-Lous, Analog Dog, Detour - These hairs have alpha glitching problem, but can work great for pictures.:)

Nuuna Nitely wrote:

Magika, Lelutka, Maitreya, Raw House, 
Slink
[kik]
Angel
, Boon, 
Pocket Mirrors
(Milana)
[shag]
 , Discord Designs, Lamb, 

[Raspberry Aristocrat]

Kin
, Mirai Style, [69], Ploom, 
[bellissimo]
!!Calico Ingmann Creations!!
, Hairoin, Clawtooth... I'm sure I'm missing some of my favorite places.
:P
I'll add more. Yes... hair is my addiction in SL.
:D

CaTwA
, Damselfly, 
Fab-U-Lous
, Analog Dog, 
Detour
 - These hairs have alpha glitching problem, but can work great for pictures.
:)

Lol....wow, I know who to message if I have a question about hair :matte-motes-silly:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.