Old Bug Back?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah, it sucks! As far as I know, the bug has never gone away. Some viewers are just worse than others.

I do have a secret workaround for this. It is not full proof, but it can lessen the spread hand bug. Oh, and I'm not repeating this secret fix again, lol.

This is basically for AOs. The typing hand seems to not be affected by the spread hand bug. Yeah, it's a weird hand position, but I try to find a way to fit it into as many stand animations as I can. 1 or 2 stand animations in a set of stand is enough to squash the bug most of the time. I will also put the typing hand into the turning animations(which still has priority problems) and I will add it to the crouch animation. With turns and crouching, the user can manually fix the spread hand bug by just tapping page down or the turn arrow keys.

So, if you do this to your AOs, then the majority of spread hand instances will get fixed eventually, either by a stand animation, or manually by the user.

I always use a particular gesture. This gesture will let me make fists and then when played the stretched finger issue is gone again for a while. Come to think of it, I can't even say it is annoying or whatever...it is as long  as I remember and I am so used to this 'fix' it is just a routine by now. How sad LOL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.