ihave a big problem i needhelp bad! [11:00] Unable to create item that has caused problems on this

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

[11:00]  Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region

i am getting this error and i dotn know how to fix it...its my full store andi was in the middle of a move....it was all coalesced and all then i went to go rezit on the new location....now I can rez it.....

any help....

BTW i logged....over and over

thanks

7 answers to this question

You could try to visit one of the new Premium sandboxes (open world map search sandbox). Maybe moving to a new region will help, idk. I would keep trying to rez it.  

Another thought is, a private Region owner might be able to override the "unable to create" and allow the faulting item or object, you could try to rent a homestead for a day.

Last resort is to contact Support, be prepared to jump through a few hoops (basic checks and restoration attempts) before the Lab actually looks in your inventory.

• Like 1

With the new Land Impact system you may be hitting a region/parcel prim limit. You might try one of the Release Channel sandboxes. They have a fast return rate and are usually empty.

I think one has to be a member of the Beta Server Test Group, a free to join group. But, I'm not sure. 

See the Wiki on Beta Servers: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:Server_Release_Notes

The details are there for Blue Steel, Le Tigre, and Magnum. Search in World Map to TP.

If that works, break your object into small parts.

You may also want o think about whether the object SHOULD have pushed the limit. If not, provide the details to Linden Lab in a JIRA bug report.

• Like 1

Torleys sandbox dosent always work, im having the same issue and i went there and still could not rezz my coalesced item.

You have to basically have a premium account to file a ticket about this as well. I had a basic account and they told me i had to find the answer to this problem on my own...so i upgraded to a premium account and they are working on it....still waiting on a reply to my ticket.

From what i have researched on the forums and such i have found the only way to retrieve large coalesced items that get this error on any and all regions is to gain access to a region called Unpackistan through fileing  a ticket.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.