Sign in to follow this  
Kylie Jaxxon

Autumn

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Yep, know what you mean. I remember one year on mainland...I can't tell you how many little pieces of groundcover/1 prim things of snow I laid down to get the effect I wanted, lol....holy cow!!!

Cute meeroo
:)

:smileyhappy: After a few hours of hard work (and just about as many hours of pleasure), I managed to marry Autumn and Winter on my homestead... Halloween can come, we are ready!!!

autumn.jpg

Haha...very nice!!  Snow & pumpkins look good together :matte-motes-silly:

Ahhh - after such a busy summer and just a bit of lurking forum time I am happy to have a thread inspire me.  I took these pics earlier this summer for a hair fair contest.  I think the location was Tempura.  **me/waves hello to all the regulars, missed you guys!**  I think autumn is my favorite season, the warm days are delightful and the cold ones make me happy to snuggle into sweaters and boots - oh, and not to mention (US) football to watch on lazy Sunday afternoons.  ;)

Jess Fall (1).png

Jess Fall (2).png

Jessika Rang wrote:

Ahhh - after such a busy summer and just a bit of lurking forum time I am happy to have a thread inspire me.  I took these pics earlier this summer for a hair fair contest.  I think the location was Tempura.  **me/waves hello to all the regulars, missed you guys!**  I think autumn is my favorite season, the warm days are delightful and the cold ones make me happy to snuggle into sweaters and boots - oh, and not to mention (US) football to watch on lazy Sunday afternoons. 
;)

Jess Fall (1).png

Jess Fall (2).png

Jessika, very nice!!  Your outfit has that warm & cozy look to it...just right for fall :)

Like the hair too :matte-motes-silly:

Here is an original item made by a close gf. I have no idea whether it is availabe for purchase.

An Autumn bed. Not a sex bed. Absolutely exquisite.

AutumnBed.jpg

All the pics so far are so pretty! Those darn Meeros seriously need to stop calling to me with their big eyes. I visited Alirium Gardens & couldn't stop snapping-what a gorgeous place.

leaves.jpg

Stella Carver wrote:

All the pics so far are so pretty! Those darn Meeros seriously need to stop calling to me with their big eyes. I visited Alirium Gardens & couldn't stop snapping-what a gorgeous place.

leaves.jpg

Wow, I love your skin!!!  Very festive :)

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Here is an original item made by a close gf. I have no idea whether it is availabe for purchase.

An Autumn bed. Not a sex bed. Absolutely exquisite.

AutumnBed.jpg

Maryanne, your friend is very talented, what a gorgeous bed. In tune with the season and rustic too.  She should put it up for sale...I would buy it in a flash :)  Thanks for posting it.

Beautiful, Uncommon...I do like the autumn backdrop but really love the contrast between your gorgeous shade of red hair and the jewel-like blue in the dress...:)

Thanks Kylie ^^ I do to, that dress is my favorite freebie so far, and the hair, well, not a freebie lol, but couldnt pass it up :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

UncommonTruth wrote:

One more, cause I love the dress, and this one is
autumnier
^^
Snapshot_003.png

lol, is that a word?  j/k...I make them up as I go along too :matte-motes-silly:

Beautiful...

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote: 
autumnier

lol, is that a word?  j/k...I make them up as I go along too :matte-motes-silly:

Beautiful...

Lol, Idk if it was before, but it is now :smileyhappy:

I just stopped by this thread to admire all of the wonderful photos that popped on after my last visit.  You all have unique and lovely avatars.