Autumn

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Yep, know what you mean. I remember one year on mainland...I can't tell you how many little pieces of groundcover/1 prim things of snow I laid down to get the effect I wanted, lol....holy cow!!!

Cute meeroo
:)

:smileyhappy: After a few hours of hard work (and just about as many hours of pleasure), I managed to marry Autumn and Winter on my homestead... Halloween can come, we are ready!!!

autumn.jpg

Haha...very nice!!  Snow & pumpkins look good together :matte-motes-silly:

Ahhh - after such a busy summer and just a bit of lurking forum time I am happy to have a thread inspire me.  I took these pics earlier this summer for a hair fair contest.  I think the location was Tempura.  **me/waves hello to all the regulars, missed you guys!**  I think autumn is my favorite season, the warm days are delightful and the cold ones make me happy to snuggle into sweaters and boots - oh, and not to mention (US) football to watch on lazy Sunday afternoons.  ;)

Jess Fall (1).png

Jess Fall (2).png

Jessika Rang wrote:

Ahhh - after such a busy summer and just a bit of lurking forum time I am happy to have a thread inspire me.  I took these pics earlier this summer for a hair fair contest.  I think the location was Tempura.  **me/waves hello to all the regulars, missed you guys!**  I think autumn is my favorite season, the warm days are delightful and the cold ones make me happy to snuggle into sweaters and boots - oh, and not to mention (US) football to watch on lazy Sunday afternoons. 
;)

Jess Fall (1).png

Jess Fall (2).png

Jessika, very nice!!  Your outfit has that warm & cozy look to it...just right for fall :)

Like the hair too :matte-motes-silly:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Here is an original item made by a close gf. I have no idea whether it is availabe for purchase.

An Autumn bed. Not a sex bed. Absolutely exquisite.

AutumnBed.jpg

Maryanne, your friend is very talented, what a gorgeous bed. In tune with the season and rustic too.  She should put it up for sale...I would buy it in a flash :)  Thanks for posting it.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.