Autumn

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4581 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Aagh - autumn in SL - the invasion of the pumpkins! Am I alone in wanting to shoot them all up with a sub-machine gun?

Some lovely pics though. But for the damn pumpkin, your 2nd pic is a really nice shot of your avi, Kylie.

Uh-oh, someone has pumpkin-phobia, lol.  That pumpkin makes the whole pic, Ian....:matte-motes-silly:  Thanks.

Ariel Vuissent wrote:

Broke out my boots and a long-sleeve dress, and some stockings for warmth as it gets colder. Mad Hatter's teaparty in Autumn, sitting on the table.
Autumn Teaparty.jpg

Ariel...I haven't done that yet in SL, will have to get to it.  I have in RL, broke out the sweatshirts and so forth.  Feels good to get warm & cozy on these chilly fall days :)

Parhelion Palou wrote:

I'm no fonder of pictures of myself in virtual form than in real life, but I do like autumn. Here's mine:

Autumn in progress 2011.jpg

It takes awhile to change seasons. I've got the big parts done with lots of detail work remaining.

Hi Parhelion...looking good :)  Can't wait to check it out.

I don't mind my pic in SL, but RL...yes, I don't like it, plus, I'm usually the one behind the camera anyway, so not too many exist :matte-motes-silly:

ETA:  Updated shots of my place...waiting until October 1st to add in Halloween

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_003a.jpg

Melita Magic wrote:

Autumn is my favorite season for SL gardens. Unfortunately it is all too brief. (And then comes winter - very hard to make green mainland look wintry!)

I know I have better autumn scenes but usually I take the pic w/out me in it. Offhand this is the latest pic. Meeroo garden, autumn decor.

Mel Current Pic with Myrr Meeroo.png

Yep, know what you mean. I remember one year on mainland...I can't tell you how many little pieces of groundcover/1 prim things of snow I laid down to get the effect I wanted, lol....holy cow!!!

Cute meeroo :)

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Yep, know what you mean. I remember one year on mainland...I can't tell you how many little pieces of groundcover/1 prim things of snow I laid down to get the effect I wanted, lol....holy cow!!!

Cute meeroo
:)

:smileyhappy: After a few hours of hard work (and just about as many hours of pleasure), I managed to marry Autumn and Winter on my homestead... Halloween can come, we are ready!!!

autumn.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4581 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.