representative linden

Colin Lorefield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Representative Linden is a managerial entity that keeps track of the arcane point system by which roles and ranks are awarded in these forums. I suspect that like several other "Lindens", Representative is a corporate being shared occasionally by real Lindens but usually content to live its existence as an algorithm within the mighty server network. S/he is therefore simultaneously always on line and never on line, except to send a rare congratulatory e-mail to some lucky forum dweller.  I doubt that Representative is interested in hearing back from us, but I could be wrong.  Metaphysics has never been my strong suit, and I hesitate to peek too much behind the curtain to see who's really standing there.

ETA: If you're interested in organizing Representative sightings, plan on long waits between events. According to my best source, the good Representative last visited here on 08-23-2011 at 02:55 PM .

• Like 1

Ummmmm .... You have not been awarded a "Representative of Linden." Representative Linden is the name of the person (or multiple people) who watches over the forums. Read my own post -- the one that you just attached your note to. Your new role is Recognized Resident. To see what this means, take a look at http://community.secondlife.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ranksroles#ranksroles .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.