looking to purchase a skyland parcel

74Theo74

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is no such thing as 'skyland', and anyone that tells you different is trying to sell you snakeoil.

All land extends from the ground, way, way up (4096m), and you can place objects at any altitude from ground level on up, with the prims available being what the parcel supports.

That said, there are plenty of places that rent prebuilt 'skyhomes' i.e. builds placed at altitude away from the ground for privacy, others that rent land with restrictions that may only allow builds in the sky.

If you have any questions Theo you can IM me inworld and I can walk you through it .. but again do not fall for anyone that is 'selling' skyland ... land is land.

AdaHendrix wrote:

they mean land in the sky where you can put your own home down.they are more private and a lot cheaper.

If you are talking of renting a deck in the sky that you can put your house on & the price is very cheap, then I would check that it is not someone that has multiple decks at different heights on the same plot, because you may find that is the reason it is so cheap & you will not have things like your own media streams & access lists or very easy prim management.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.