Your favorite malls...please :)

DanielNX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OMG the list is big.

Skin: Belleza, Curio, Laqroki, League, Redgrave, Al Vulo, Lelutka, Glam Affair, The Body Co.

Hairs: truth, maytreia, magika, 69, Exile

Clothes: Mimikri, So Many Styles, PurpleMoon, Indyra Originals, Zaara, Aoharu, Coco, Lelutka, Reale, Argrace, Redgrave, Milky Motion, Fri.day, Fellini Couture, Miamai, Glam Affair, Baiastice, Fishy Strawberry, Azul, etc etc etc etc

Shoes: Maitreya, Slink, J's, Bax, Shiny Things, Pixel Mode...

Hey thanks for the tips Vick,

but actually I think you are mainly mentioning designers.

And they are all cool!

But what I am aiming for is to get some input on nice malls that fashion people visit, places that would be good for me to start my own shop.

Thanks.

I don't care for malls either, but there are several shopping areas that are styled like small towns (I'm sure there's a proper name for them but I don't know it Duh! Shopping Districts, can't believe I couldn't think of that!) and that house numerous shops both large and small. The Wash sim is probably my favorite, featuring the FabFree shop, and some old faves like Icing and Hellbop as well as lots of new ones. I'm trying to think of the others, I'll check inworld later tonight & get some slurls for you.

Okay, you did say, 'niche', but without more specifics, I'm not sure what you have in mind, but here are a few favorites of mine.

Liberty City
secondlife://Liberty/14/212/22

Rue D'Antibes
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rue%20DAntibes/94/64/28

Pulse

secondlife://Pulse/71/76/596

Ariel Vuissent wrote:

Most of the malls that I've visited in SL carry specific types of items. What kind of item are you looking to sell? Have you tried inputting the word "mall" into search and looking for those with the highest traffic?

I sell classic couture.

And yes, I have been to oodles of malls already.

But I have not been to the districts mentioned above, so thanks very much!

I think there are very few malls that are actually frequented for being a mall.

What you want to look for is a highly frequented place, like Frank's Elite Jazz Club or any other popular club / avenue that happens to rent out shops in the immediate area.

That way people happen to walk by your store, however, as mentioned above, the prime way to advertise your products are fashion groups and blogs.

I've no any favorite Mall. I use to pick any shop mall, where i found quality product with cheap prise. I usually visit at online shopping mall for all my indeed.

Yeah whenever I've to purchase my traditional dresses and any other thing i use to visit at India Emporium which is just good online india shopping store to me.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.