[ English + Português ] A moda no SL mudou seu jeito RL de se vestir?

Thereaver Barrymore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

[ English + Português ] A moda no SL mudou seu jeito RL de se vestir?

Meu shape nem é dos melhores na vida real, nem meu cabelo é da Lelutka, mas confesso que meu senso para moda e estética mudou muito e pra melhor desde que entrei no Second Life. Quando entrei em 2007, levei muito do meu estilo real para dentro do metaverso, mas de algum tempo pra cá, o inverso tem acontecido. Já me peguei comprando roupas reais, algumas idênticas e que sou apaixonada no Second Life. Inúmeras vezes eu já compus um look na vida real, inspirando-me em meu avatar. Fica só faltando mesmo meus pumps da Lelutka, esses não encontro em lugar algum!

[ English + Português ] Has SL Fashion changed your RL way of dressing?

My shape is not the best in real life, neither my hair is Lelutka, but I confess that my sense for fashion and beauty and has changed a lot and for better since I started Second Life. When I joined in 2007, I took much of my real style into the metaverse, but some time down here, the opposite has happened. I have found myself buying real clothes, some identical and which I love in Second Life. Countless times I've created a look in real life, inspired by my avatar style. The only problem is that I cannot find my Lelutka Pumps. I cannot find them anywhere!

Hahahahahaha... engraçado você dizer isso, pq já me peguei andando na rua e de repente passa uma pessoa que parece ter saído do SL, por causa do jeito de vestir. 

E sim, já comprei coisas na RL, pq eu tenho no SL. Adoro!!!

++++++++++++++++

Hahahahahaha ... funny you say that, 'cause I have found myself walking down the street and suddenly becomes a person who seems to have gone out of SL, because of the way of dressing.

And yes, I've bought things in RL, because I'm in SL. I love!

I don't buy clothes like k wear in SL. However I do notice people's style and more importantly, I notice their best qualities. I would think the idealism of SL avatars would make me think more critically about people's appearance but I find that it makes me see the beautiful qualities of people. For example, I remember seeing a woman's strikingly beautiful white hair and thinking, "Wow!" Or today a woman helped me in a store and told me she had children who were 30 and 28, and looking at her, all I could think about was her darling nose and her beautiful skin and pretty eyes. She was older, overweight, and probably didn't see it in herself but I sure saw it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.